Foodies In Texas (FIT) is a locally owned, family operated healthy meal prep company located in Aubrey. Our chef-prepared meals are all made to order using minimal processed foods. We have no contracts, no subscriptions, and no minimum order requirements!
No, we are a “no-commitment, order-as-you-go kind” of service. We recognize your schedule can change and that can change the meals that you need, and let’s face it – no one wants to be locked into a contract! We’ll send you reminders for order deadlines each week, but you are in no way obligated to place an order.
We ask that orders be placed by 5pm on Thursdays in order to allow us time to order our supplies for prepping starting Friday morning. If you find that you aren’t going to be able to make the 5pm cutoff simply send us a quick note and we will take care of you!!!
Your meals will keep in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. As with any restaurant meals, we recommend eating salads, wraps and seafoods earlier in the week in order to experience the freshest product.
All of our breakfasts and dinners can be frozen, however, any time food is frozen and then thawed there can be a change in texture – this is especially the case with scrambled eggs. We do not recommend freezing any of our lunches as almost all of them contain some sort of greens that will break down when thawed.
NEVER! All of our meals are prepared fresh just for you!
NO! You are free to choose as many (or few) meals as you would like based upon what you need. There are no minimum order requirements and no contracts!
Pull one of the corners of the lid up so the plate can vent while heating. All microwaves vary – the lighter the meal the less time it will take to heat up…an Egg White Omelet will only take about 30 seconds while a large dinner may take two minutes or longer. All meals that require reheating should be heated to an internal temperature of 165°F. Be careful wen removing the lid after heating – steam can cause serious burns!
We don’t cater to any one specific diet plan, but our chefs and nutrition coaches work together to create our menus using sound nutritional science. We provide balanced, properly portioned meals made with seasonal, minimally-processed ingredients and minimal added sodium, and we give you all the numbers you need (macros, calories, etc.) to to make informed decisions so whether you’re trying to bulk up or slim down, you can find Foodies In Texas meals that FIT your life.
No, due to health rules we cannot reuse the plates.
We offer many locations for you to pick up your order, including our fully-licensed and inspected commercial kitchen along with numerous drop off locations. You may pick up your order from our commercial kitchen on either Sunday or Monday evening from 7-8pm. When you elect to receive your order at a drop off location you will receive a text from our driver letting you know their estimated time of arrival at the drop off location. You simply meet the driver at the designated location at the time they indicate and they will have your order for you!
Our current drop off locations and ESTIMATED TIMES* are:
- Workout Anytime – Anna (Sunday – 8pm) 2010 W. White St., Ste. 140, Anna, TX 75409
- Unicus Athletics & Crossfit Argyle (Monday – 7:15pm) 2126 Hamilton Rd., Ste. 210, Argyle, TX 76226
- Club Pilates – Parkway (Monday – 10:45am) 821 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011
- Arlington Memorial Hospital – Vandergriff Parking (Monday – 11:00am) 800 W. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76012
- Foodies In Texas Commercial Kitchen (Sunday & Monday 7-8pm) 101 N. Highway 377, Aubrey, TX 76227
- Sandbrock Ranch – Carriage House Amenity Center (Sunday – 6:45pm) 1601 Sandbrock Ranch Parkway, Aubrey, TX 76227
- Texas Family Fitness – Lakewood (Sunday 7:45pm) 6464 E. Mockingbird Ln. Suite 130, Dallas, TX 75214
- Training Society (Sunday – 6:45pm) 723 S. Interstate35, Ste. 100, Denton, TX 76205
- Pure Barre – Denton (Monday – 6:45pm) 2900 Wind River Ln., Ste. 138, Denton, TX 76210
- Club Pilates – Teasley Commons (Monday – 7pm) 3220 Teasley Ln., Ste. 104, Denton, TX 76210
- Buc-ee’s – Texas Motor Speedway (Monday – 7:45pm) 15901 North Freeway (Interstate 35W), Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Texas Family Fitness – Frisco/McKinney (Sunday 7pm) 11501 Custer Rd. #104, Frisco, TX 75035
- F45 Training – Frisco West (Sunday 7pm) 252 W. Stonebrook Pkwy., Ste. 580, Frisco, TX 75036
- The Kinetic Centre (Sunday 7:20pm) 6155 Sports Village Rd., Ste. 500, Frisco, TX 75033
- JLAFit Athletics (Sunday – 7:30pm) 6065 Sports Village Rd., Ste. 500, Frisco, TX 75033
- IKEA – Section G Parking (Sunday – 7:45pm) 7171 Ikea Dr., Frisco, TX 75034
- Kroger Gas Station – The Pines of Flower Mound (Monday – 9:45am) 1101 Flower Mound Rd., Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Bosco’s Gym (Monday – 5:45pm) 1112 E. Main St., Gainesville, TX 76240
- Allen Chiropractic (Monday – 10am) 1244 William D Tate Ave., Grapevine, TX 76051
- Workout Anytime – Highland Village (Sunday – 7:40pm) 1952 Justin Rd., Ste.118, Highland Village, TX 75077
- Las Colinas Pharmacy Compounding & Wellness (Monday 10am-2pm) 6420 N. MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 100, Irving, TX 75039
- Burn Boot Camp (Sunday – 7:50pm) 4100 Ridge Rd., McKinney, TX 75070
- CrossFit McKinney (Sunday – 7:30pm) 8404 Stacy Rd., Ste. 300, McKinney, TX 75070
- F45 Training – Melissa (Sunday – 7:45pm) 2435 Sam Rayburn Highway, Melissa, TX 75454
- Kainos Community CrossFit (Monday – 5pm) 1129 Hwy. 377, Pilot Point, TX 76258
- Workout Anytime – Princeton (Sunday 7:45pm) 200 Beauchamp, Ste. 106, Princeton, TX 75407
- Sanctum CrossFit (Sunday – 7pm) 1855 Wesley Dr., Prosper, TX 75078
- Kroger Gas Station – Windsong Ranch (Sunday – 7pm) 4650 W. University Dr., Prosper, TX 75078
- Anytime Fitness (Monday – 6:25pm) 551 N. Stemmons Frwy. (Interstate 35), Ste. 400, Sanger, TX 76266
*PLEASE NOTE – ALL DROP OFF TIMES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY! Drop off times may vary due to weather conditions, traffic, and the prompt arrival of customers at drop off locations. PLEASE BE ON TIME at your selected location to pick up your order – when you are late you effect all the customers picking up at other locations after you!